Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:2896 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
WNS - Senior Group Manager - Training (9-15 yrs)
WNS Global Services- Sr. Group Manager- Training (AVP Equivalent)
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and delivery of training programs for employees working within Shipping & Logistics Vertical.
- Driving Training Efficiency and Effectiveness through the Training Metrics
- Leading a team of training resources for design, development of materials and delivery
- Gain a deep understanding of the business, understand the needs of the business and develop refreshers, interventions and any other and proactively step in to offer solutions over a period of time
- Plan, execute and monitor all training & development interventions to enhance team and operational excellence
- Ensure that all training is delivered with utmost effectiveness with sufficient controls and checks to measure and deliver the same.
- Pre-Process and Process Training
- OJT Process Management
- PKT Management
- Refresher Trainings
- Client Interaction
- Stakeholder Management
- Training Standard Docs (SoP)
- Process Improvement Projects
- Training MIS Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.