Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:16113 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
WNS - Senior Group Manager - Solutions/Business Development - Managed Security Services Sales - Risk Management Vertical (4-20 yrs)
JD for the role :
The profile would be of an individual contributor and the candidate would be accountable for all Managed Security Services (MSS) Sales pursuits including the below :
- Providing background to farmers / hunters / client partners on the MSS offerings
- Initiating discussions with farmers / hunters / client partners to identify potential opportunities on MSS
- Follow-up with WNS farmers / hunters / client partners to initiate first level of discussion / meeting on the MSS offerings
- Execute go to market strategy along with OEM partners & and strategic partners
- Co-ordinate with marketing team on the content development for MSS including brochures, presentations, case-studies etc
- Understand client requirement and design proposal as per client requirement in consultation with location IT, finance, sales and delivery teams
- Provide MIS on the MSS opportunities to the management on regular basis
The candidate should have around 12 years of experience with good technical and presentation skill sets and should be able to communicate effectively.
In terms of certifications have listed them in order of priority. Certification might not be mandatory if the candidate has good knowledge on security solutions and is able to communicate effectively.
- Comptia Security+
Although this is an individual contributor role, the candidate would be supported by existing team members of WNS Security Operations Center from a delivery perspective.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.