Deputy Manager - HR at WNS Global Services
Views:3442 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - Senior Group Manager - Quality - F&A Process (12-15 yrs)
Line of Business:- F&A
- Work Location: Pune
- Experience:12 to15+
- Position:- Sr Group Manager Transformational Quality
- Skill set and Key accountability:
- Help client organizations realize /solve for their strategic business objectives by driving Six- Sigma, Lean projects & tech led transformational projects.
- Create and Drive Business Process Excellence and Transformation strategies & Projects for F&A Business - P2P, R2R and O2C.
- Identify key operating areas for Operations and drive improvement initiatives (Process Improvement / Transformation / Automation etc.) to attain process excellence.
- Drive Quality Management System within the vertical.
- Drive Quality Net Savings in the vertical.
- Drive VOC actionable across the team and maintain / improve scores.
- Drive inputs from VOC for improvements.
- Contribute and present in client/customer reviews/meetings.
- Adhere to compliance to quality standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.