Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:3878 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
WNS - Senior Group Manager - Quality (10-25 yrs)
Role : Sr.Group Manager - Quality
Location : Manila,Philippines
Certification : MBB(Preferred)/ Blackbelts
The person would be responsible for Quality Management for an OTA client under the Travel vertical.
Key Accountabilities :
- Meeting & Exceeding Quality Metrics
- Ensure minimum or no variance in Calibration between Company and the Clients
- Bring Client Value Adds
Job Responsibilities :
Customer Focus : Transactional Quality Management
Employee Focus : Develop employees in Quality through ongoing Quality training
Financial Impact : Take up Improvement Projects where there are any financial impact or losses to Company
Internal Control & Business Processes : Maintain the Quality Management system for the Clients
Personal Attributes :
- High Initiative and Enthusiasm to drive improvements and quality culture
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal), Should be able to communicate with various levels in the organization at the same time.
- Prioritizing and Organizing Skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Leadership Skills to lead a team
- Exposure to quality and understanding of quality resources & their requirements
- Hands-on with Excel, PPT, other MS office tools, other presentation & project management tools
- Analytical and Logical Thinking
- Reporting and Co-ordination Skills
- Open to travel between locations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.