Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:3291 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
WNS - Senior Group Manager - Operations - F&A Domain - R2R (11-17 yrs)
Parameters check :
- F&A Operations Experience across towers of R2R.
- P&L Management
- Third party exposure.
Job Description :
- Process management : Responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes, quality and general administration for a very key Insurance data process.
- Client interaction : Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores.
- Manage conference calls/other communication with the client and build a rapport with key client contacts.
- Team Management and People Development : Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs.
- Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs. Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
- P and L accountability.
- Farming, supporting new business initiatives.
- Internal co-ordination with Projects and EU's to meet SLA standards.
- Transitioning support.
- Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.
Qualifications/ Academics expected :
- Total 10-12 years- experience in ITeS industry
- Preferred : Experience within the F&A domain.
Competencies/ Skill set :
- Solid operations management experience.
- Experience working in milestone and deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with the WNS organization and ability to liaise with different departments and business owners as required.
- Ability to influence leadership, work with people and drive towards common solutions and issue resolutions.
- Experience coaching team leaders and working teams in delivering their projects.
- Experience in Quality Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Proven business acumen
- Familiarity with IT and experience in liaising between business and IT