Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:3789 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
WNS - Senior Group Manager - Operations - F&A Domain (11-17 yrs)
- F&A Operations Experience across towers of P2P, R2R & O2C.
- P&L Management
- Third party exposure.
- Process management -Responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes, quality and general administration for a very key Insurance data process.
- Client interaction- Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores.
- Manage conference calls/other communication with the client and build a rapport with key client contacts.
- Team Management and People Development - Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs. Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs. Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
- P and L accountability.
- Farming, supporting new business initiatives.
- Internal coordination with Projects and EU's to meet SLA standards.
- Transitioning support.
- Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.
Qualifications/ Academics expected
- Total 10-12 years- experience in ITeS industry
- Preferred: Experience within the F&A domain.
Competencies/ Skill set:
- Solid operations management experience.
- Experience working in a milestone and deadline drove environment
- Familiarity with the WNS organization and ability to liaise with different departments and business owners as required.
- Ability to influence leadership, work with people and drive towards common solutions and issue resolutions.
- Experience coaching team leaders and working teams in delivering their projects.
- Experience in Quality Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Proven business acumen
- Familiarity with IT and experience in liaising between business and IT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.