WNS - Senior Group Manager - Insurance Solutions (9-14 yrs)
Senior Group Manager - Insurance Solutions/Healthcare
- Experience in Insurance Solutioning. Utilization review Adept at business writing which is flavored by industry knowledge/ good presentation skills - creation and delivery. Excellent understanding of financials
- Scope of Work / Area of Influence: S/he would be responsible for creating solutions, creating capability and manage all aspect of the sales cycle. He/She will be responsible for responding to all RFPs and RFIs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Create customized solutions which address client business constraints and leverage strengths of our Organization.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends in Insurance domain, Research competition and updates on global market trends
- Conjuncture business challenges which are specific to target client and leverage our analogical experience.
- Propose delivery alternatives which address risk and investment appetite, stand out against industry competition and increase chance of our Organization's success in bid process.
- Sales Support - Understand total solutions, Opportunity Assessment, Analysis of RFP/RFI/RFQ Documents, Discoveries & Scoping Workshops, Interview and collect requirements directly from clients / prospects, present capabilities, lead or act as Subject Matter Expert, create scope documents, Design global delivery models, Create Work Orders/Change Orders for existing customers, Establish business architecture
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal) - should be able to communicate with various levels in client organization at the same time.
- Ability to represent our Organization to clients
- Prioritizing and Organizing Skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership Skills to lead a team
- Exposure to quality and understanding of quality resources & their requirements
- Hands-on with Visio, Excel, PPT, other MS office tools, other presentation & project management tools
- Analytical and Logical Thinking
- Reporting and Co-ordination Skills
- Open to travel between locations