Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:1853 Applications:375 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
WNS - Senior Group Manager - Financial Control/General Ledger (10-14 yrs)
1. Core member of the Controllership Finance team in General Ledger responsible for financial close.
2. Responsible for the monthly/quarterly and annual closing of books for all the Group entities.
3. Should be strong in data interpretation, analytical thinking, and decision making.
4. Gook knowledge of IFRS/IND AS
1. Controllership Finance responsibilities: General Ledger
a) Responsible for month end, quarter end and year end book close for Group entities.
b) Analysis of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss on monthly basis.
c) Review of Bank reconciliation statement.
d) Review of Intercompany transaction and ensuring settlement on monthly basis.
e) Review of SOX controls and approving the checklist on monthly basis.
f) Reviewing financial statements for all Group entities.
g) Responsible for statutory audits and providing relevant details for filings with Company houses to Legal team.
h) Coordinating audit process.
i) Development of Standard Operating procedures.
j) Reviewing internal processes and controls to ensure they are optimized.
k) Driving automation initiatives across manual and repetitive processes.
a) Company House and other regulatory filing requirements for various entities as per Local laws.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.