Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:6417 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
WNS - Senior Group Manager - Finance & Accounts Operations (12-17 yrs)
To manage an insurance client to help us grow the business and farm the practice for the future. Can allocate more accounts responsibility basis the mettle / experience of the candidate
- Minimum 12 years of experience with F&A
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated client management experience
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent is mandatory
- Insurance domain will be an added preference
Location : Pune
Job Description :
- Client interaction - Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores and basis interaction with the client help WNS gain further business.
- Managing client partners, sales leaders and operations leader as a single point of contact for the customer.
- Process management - Responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes, quality and general administration for a very key client
- Manage conference calls/other communication with the client and build a rapport with key client contacts.
- Team Management and People Development -Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs. Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs. Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
- P and L accountability.
- Farming, supporting new business initiatives.
- Internal co-ordination with Projects and EU's to meet SLA standards.
- Transitioning support.
- Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.
At WNS, we believe in innovation and synergizing our operating roles with the new waves of Transformation. Any inclination with demonstrated experience in Transformation/automation is welcomed and encouraged by WNS.
Competencies/ Skill set:
- Experience working in milestone and deadline driven environment
- Ability to influence leadership, work with people and drive towards common solutions and issue resolutions.
- Experience coaching team leaders and working teams in delivering their projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Proven business acumen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.