Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:67 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - Senior Associate - Contracts Lead (5-9 yrs)
Senior Associate - Contracts Lead (IL)
- WNS- Denali is a procurement-focused, technology-agnostic managed services provider that enables organizations to win at procurement: influence more spend through- Category Management- and transition to a- New Procurement Operating Model. We support Global 1000 companies by offering an array of best-in-class procurement solutions, including Category Management, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management, Contract and Supplier Management, Tactical and Transactional Procurement, and Accounts Payable. We bring deep Category expertise extending across various direct and indirect spend categories.
- Our efforts to integrate human capital strategy into the overall growth strategy have been acknowledged on several leading platforms. We were recently recognized in the AON Best Employer 2017 rankings, a feat that we have achieved for the second consecutive year. The WNS-Denali office in Pittsburgh was named a "Best Place to Work" in 2016, 2017 and 2020.
- WNS Denali, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Contracts Lead manages a team of 4-6 contract drafters, conducts contract reviews- drafted by colleagues and team, identifies language deficiencies or necessary changes, utilizing- playbooks and guidance from Client Legal team,- following contracting best practices.- Coach and develop direct reports, while ensuring team delivers quality output in a timely manner.-
- 5 years minimum experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating Legal and commercial contract terms.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in leading teams, people management
- Juris Doctorate or similar education and or experience
- Ability to clearly identify, articulate and explain complex legal ideas to people with little or no legal knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Procurement Functional/Technical Skills
- General knowledge and understanding of sourcing/procurement fundamentals
- Working experience with Microsoft Word
Client Services Capabilities :
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to learn client specific processes, terminology, systems and unique requirements by various business groups
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (internally, with client stakeholders, and the supplier community)
- Ability to follow a process based on documented guidelines
- Strong team player
- Proficiency in MS communication tools: MS Word, Outlook, Live Meeting
Job Type : Full-time
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.