WNS - RTR Group Manager (9-10 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION : RTR Group Manager
Process : UMG - RTR
Business Unit : Diversified Business Unit
Grade : M06
Location : Airoli
Reporting to : Sr. Group Manager
This role of Group Manager - Operations (GL) would require to have domain expertise in end to end GL cycle.
Should interact with Financial Controllers of our client organization and has a Strategic bent of mind. This role would be based out of our Airoli Mumbai office.
Skills/Special Skill :
- Target oriented
- Good communication skills
- Prioritizing and Organizing skills
- Team Player
- Excellent analytical Skills
- To manage team of people working on GL processes with clients
- Job Description and key Accountabilities :
To manage team of people working on GL processes with clients
- Maintain, analyze & report, SLA's for the process
- Responsible for achieving over all SLA's of the team
- Responsible for day to day operations of the team
- Responsible for interaction with client and maintain client relationship on a day to day basis
- To work on projects as required on time to time
- Respond to queries and general correspondence received from Clients
- Utilizing excellent communication skills at all touch points with clients and internal stakeholders
- Create / Maintain various Reports and Logs
- Participate in Conference Calls
- Understand and contribute to the achievement of individual and departmental Key Performance Indicators
- Understand and adhere to the Compliance Standards
- Put control over processes
- Drive quality initiatives
- Process Understanding & Skill Enhancement
- Adherence to defined Quality Standards across the processes
- Manage his own deliverables vis-a-vis team deliverables and ensure that all the SLA's are met
- Adhere to reasonable operational request from the Management.
- Adhere to the process timelines and quality parameters.
- Maintain a pleasant, cooperative service oriented relationship with the client
- Investigate the issues or concerns and respond promptly
- Escalate the matters/ report the supervisor wherever necessary.
- Grooming the Future leaders
- 9-10 years in finance & accounting function with very good communication skills.
- Domain Knowledge in end to end GL
- Flexible to work in shift timings
- Should in team management role
- Should have fair understanding on general ledger accounting processes (GL/AR/AP)
- Must have fair understanding of Inter Company Accounting understanding
- Exposure to computerized accounting systems such as SAP & JDE
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.