WNS - Pricing Modeler (3-8 yrs)
- Knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, and principles of business in order to provide assistance and technical support for rating/pricing, valuation, and financial forecasting
- Broad overview of Pricing and modelling methodologies (GLM, Random Forest, etc)
- Knowledge of Actuarial tools (EMBLEM/RADAR/Prophet) and data mining tools like SAS/R/Python
- Interprets results from various financial models, and provides explanations / validations
- One can join in immediately or 30 days.