Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:626 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
WNS - Manager/Senior Manager - Pricing Strategy - Insurance Segment (5-10 yrs)
The Pricing team of WNS is set-up to service our Global Insurance Client based out of Australia, Our Goal is to develop consistent pricing practices across the Insurance segment for our Client and primarily responsible for pricing, product and portfolio monitoring and construction, profitability studies, new business / product development, price adequacy metric development and monitoring, and business planning. It is expected that the Pricing team will interact extensively with other functions including Underwriting, Reserving etc.
- Work closely with Client's Actuary Head, drive the Pricing projects in off-shore as per the directions set by the client's Actuary team
- Manage the Data Engineering process to set-up the Data Base for Pricing modeling
- Drive the Data Preparation / Analysis / Testing projects to set-up the foundation for modeling
- Develop pricing models and ensure a consistent approach across the Insurance Business
- Deliver quarterly product monitoring analyses to identify any profitability issues and / or business opportunities, and assist underwriters in developing subsequent action plans
- Assist underwriters as needed in the evaluation of large individual accounts or portfolio deals incorporating experience and exposure rating
- Evaluate the potential profitability of new business opportunities and assist underwriters in the development of new products
- Derive expected loss ratios for financial planning taking into account business strategy, market conditions, mix of business, trends and reinsurance structure
- Analyse rate monitoring data to advise on the impact of emerging rating trends on underwriting strategy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.