WNS - Leader - Customer Co-Creation Centre Lab (8-10 yrs)
- The role will lead the development, implementation, and management of the WNS Customer Co-Creation Centre (WNS Lab) and involves working with key internal stakeholders in the business units and with external customers and prospective customers. It is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the leading edge initiatives across WNS and with our customers so that we can build a greater depth of understanding and relationships with customer companies and better serve and meet their current and future business requirements.
- The person will work with the business and customers to co-create ideas, initiatives, and approaches, including the tailoring of the center to meet individual customer (company) situations and to identify patterns, needs, and preferences. The candidate must have well-developed communication, facilitation and relationships skills and have extensive experience in a customer facing roles and preferably in consulting/solutions types of engagements to understand customer needs and develop ideas and approaches on relevant solutions involving strategy, technology, and operations.
The role will include the below:
1. Building engaging customer visits through the end-to-end facilitation of content and preparation, and facilitation of business context and requirement discussions using such techniques as lean, agile, design thinking, etc to elicit ideas and requirements and allow for solution idea development and action planning.
2. Driving & managing the end-to-end Customer Centre interactions
3. Thinking out of the box to ideate solutions for complex business problems and create an environment to accelerate the process of Solutioning
4. Collaborating with cross-functional teams (business, technology, admin, etc.) to delivering a seamless customer experience
5. Ability to brand the organization's service offerings in-line with customer needs and requirements
6. Understanding cultural nuances while facilitating cross- culture groups
7. Coach and groom team members, identify competencies to match the needs and encouraged them to take on new and different roles to support the facilitation process
DESIRED SKILLS :
- The candidate should have a good business acumen across industries
- Should have business transformation experience, be a creative thinker and able to harness cross-industry knowledge and best practices and apply in the current client situation
- 8-10 years of experience in business and facilitation types of roles preferably involving strategy, operations, and technology.
- Hands-on experience in customer experience and customer facing role
- Creative Thinker, Good listener, logical and with a problem-solving mindset
- Consulting experience will be an added advantage