Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:3411 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
WNS - Lead Consultant - Solutions (13-17 yrs)
Designation : Lead Consultant - Solutions
Reporting to : Sr. Director- Solutions
Location : Mumbai / Bangalore
Overall Experience : 13 -17 years of work experience with recent relevant experience of 7-8 years in Solutions/ Pre sales
Functional Experience :
- Solution/presales experience/ RFI/ RFP Management in Finance & Accounting domain, preferably in BPO Industry
- Should have experience of diagnostics/due diligence for the deals managed.
- Experience of having worked in the frontline industry would be an added advantage
- Adept at business writing which is flavored by industry knowledge
- Good understanding of all the solution components such as pricing, tools and technology, location strategy etc.
Education / Qualification :
- Post Graduate / Graduate
Scope of Work / Area of Influence :
- He/ She would be responsible for pre-sales, end-to-end solutioning, business development support. S/he would be responsible for responding to all RFPs, RFIs, proposals, providing pre-sales support to this segment and helping the practice development.
Span of Control : Individual Contributor with an aptitude for handling small teams in a couple of years.
Job Responsibilities :
- Create customized solutions which address client business constraints and leverage strengths of our Organization.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends in the domain - Research competition and updates on global market trends
- Conjecture business challenges which are specific to target client and leverage our technology and analytical experience.
- Propose delivery alternatives which address risk and investment appetite, stand out against industry competition and increase chance of our Organization's success in bid process.
- Sales Support - Understand total solutions, Opportunity Assessment, Analysis of RFP/RFI/RFQ Documents, Discoveries & Scoping Workshops, Interview and collect requirements directly from clients / prospects, present capabilities, lead or act as Subject Matter Expert, Create scope documents, Design global delivery models, Create Work Orders/Change Orders for existing customers, Establish business architecture
Personal Attributes :
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal) - should be able to communicate with various levels in client organization at the same time.
- Ability to represent our Organization to clients
- Prioritizing and Organizing Skills.
- Strong ability to work with a cross functional team.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hands-on with Visio, Excel, PPT, other MS office tools, other presentation & project management tools
- Good exposure is story telling
- Reporting and Co-ordination Skills
- Open to travel for diagnostics/solution presentations/customer meetings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.