WNS - Lead Consultant - Insurance Solutions (15-20 yrs)
COMPANY BACKGROUND -
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the groups over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS is a strategic partner for managing complex processes that directly impact the clients bottom-line. An end-to-end vertical approach to service delivery, technology-led BPM solutions and a client-centric client-partner approach enable us to deliver business value to many of the worlds leading companies. We are passionate about building an organization that is valued by our clients, employees, business partners, investors and the community at large. Our management team comprises accomplished professionals from leading global organizations. Each member brings deep business acumen and outsourcing domain expertise, which enables us to drive outperformance in our clients' businesses.
Key Responsibilities -
1. Lead, plan and organize to meet the established revenue objectives of the Insurance Industry vertical by partnering with the business unit leader and client partner/sales leader through thought leadership and building distinctive advantage for WNS.
2. Lead the end-to-end RFP/RFI process for large deals in the Insurance Vertical. Reviewer of cross domain bids, solutions construct and commercial model of sizeable deals to develop right win themes
3. Support Go to Market in the domains; Scan the industry value chain, identify Business Development opportunities across the value chain, build solutions framework to address these opportunities. Develop innovative platforms to differentiate and grow market share
4. Manage, Mentor, Performance Manage the team & Develop Talent
5. Would be responsible for Greater Farming penetration through proactive solution development.
6. This role will be responsible for reactive capability building to improve existing solutions for clients
7. Ensure collaboration with the Business Unit Leader and develop a strong network with Sales and Client Partners
8. Participation and lead in special / strategic projects from time to time
1. Min 15+ years of working experience with atleast 8-10 Years of experience in a Solutions role
2. Deep understanding of business processes and an off-shore business environment.
3. Proven client management skills
4. Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
5. Analytical mindset - ability to understand customer requirements in a service industry and provide appropriate solution
6. Co-ordination and program management skills to interface with various stakeholders
7. Excellent written communication skills
8. Strong Domain Expertise in the Insurance Industry.