WNS - IT Procurement Role (5-12 yrs)
Minimum 5-year Procurement experience in IT /ITES industry. Overall 8-10 years of professional experience
- Strong understanding of the Source to pay process in captive environment.
- Very good exposure to ERP implementation / environment as a user; specially Oracle
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to lead teams in the procurement space
- Excellent client relationship skills
- A track record of strong operational delivery managing a large team in Sourcing and Procurement space
- Proven track record of driving change in people and processes, with strong project management, implementation and process improvement skills
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity
- Data driven action orientation, with strong reporting, data analysis, presentation skills, and organizational abilities
- Knowledge of project and program management desirable
- Must have worked in a strategic sourcing environment for at least 5 years.
- Negotiation and communication skills are mandatory
- Performance management skills
- Learn and retain quickly. SOX knowledge desired
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.