Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:11090 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
WNS - Group Manager/Senior Group Manager - HR Shared Services (7-15 yrs)
Level : Group Manager/Sr.Group Manager - HR (Shared Services)
Location : Mumbai
Job Summary :
The HRSS Generalist, under limited supervision, will need to add value to our existing processes, continue to build, audit and improve our standardized practices. Duties may include, auditing headcount, benchmark data, preparing reports for a senior level managers that include CFO's and Leadership Council Members, inputs data into HRIS systems as necessary, generates reports as required, and mainly responsible for overseeing day-to-day HRSS operational details for the team located worldwide.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Routinely audit all HRSS standard work documents to reflect efficiencies.
- First pass for all questions related to MTI HRSS automations: 360- s, Onboarding, Service Anniversary and People on The Move.
- Reconciliation and coding for vendor invoices pertaining to HRSS and Benefits SS.
- Point of contact for continued training/questions of talent management programs and applications (Employee Profile Manager and 360 Degree Feedback)
- Improve transaction processes through time reduction and the streamlined use of technologies and software. Must be able to think outside the box and recommend solutions using technology.
- Track and report on Global HRSS Productivity Improvements
- Track and report on Global HRSS Rework
- Single point of contact for all HRSS Audits.
- Single point of contact for coordinating HRSS weekly report and monthly HRSS metrics. This may include HRSS Metrics reports, ePerformance Report, PCE/PPR Weekly Notification and RIF report; MTI headcount reports, MTI Turnover, HRSS Metrics, Bravo Chips, Onboarding report, Time to Fill report, Job Postings, etc.
- Assist with daily questions related to Centers of Excellence.
- Tier two-level for problem and guidance to all HRSS Coordinators (tier one).
- International responsibilities and Projects as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities :
- Perform special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned OE/Lean
- Actively participates in the implementation of sustainable improvement processes, such as 5S, Kaizen, Daily Management Control, Standard Work and Problem Solving.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities : Five years- experience in Human Resources with experience with supervising a team; proficiency in Microsoft EXCEL with proven abilities with Pivot and vlookups, MS Powerpoint with proven abilities, MS Access a plus, PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes and Oracle preferred.
- Strong accounting knowledge is required including prior experience with reconciliation of benefits statements.
- Must possess an understanding of HR practices across the employment lifecycle including: recruiting, hiring, benefits administration and retirement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.