WNS - Group Manager - Process Training (5-12 yrs)
- Should have good communication skills and would be interacting with internal stakeholders and to some extent with the end clients
- Should have analytical ability and ability to understand the business impact of nos.
- Should be able to manage multiple teams and multiple location by providing KPI and driving it
- In depth understanding of training metrics and impact to business metric
- In depth understanding of TNI/ TNA process and ability to make recommendations for process improvements
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify process improvement projects and launch it end to end with collaboration
- Create value for the team by acting as a consultant for operations and identifying process improvement and quality related initiatives
- Be well versed in analyzing data and suggesting measures towards improving revenue generation for the function
- Maintain vertical hygiene by ensuring reports, data and documents are in place
- Promote standardization by creating SOPs
- Promote behavioral training programs and promote the programs in order to ensure maximum participation
- Act as a mentor for the team and hold the team together by promoting an environment of learning and team work
- BPO Experience: 5-7 yrs.
- Training Experience: Should have training experience for at least 4-5 yrs.
- Experience: Should have worked in Retail process for 2-3 yrs.
- Additional Skills/ Requirement
- Excellent working knowledge of all MS Office tools like Excel, PPT,etc.
- Team & multi location handling experience