WNS - Group Manager - IT Risk Management (9-11 yrs)
Group Manager (IT Disaster Recovery Manager) - Business Continuity & Infra Risk Management
This role under Business Continuity Management function will ensure that IT disaster recovery plans are defined, implemented and are aligned with client's as well as company's BC Plans requirements.
Travel Requirement: Moderate
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Work with Business Continuity Management team to ensure that the disaster recovery and business continuity plans drive disaster recovery (DR) strategy and procedures.
2) Establish and maintain the overall plans for executing all DR procedures and understand their interdependencies.
3) Establish and maintain detailed DR communications and command and control plans through a change management process.
4) Work with the IT team to ensure that disaster recovery solutions are adequate, in place, maintained regularly.
5) Develop and understand all testing necessary for a successful DR execution. Schedule and lead all DR exercises.
6) Oversee the regular testing of the plan and update for major changes in hardware, applications, people and businesses.
7) Coordinate testing and reporting of data backup restorations.
8) Provide ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention.
9) Act as liaison for auditing and examination of disaster recovery processes.
10) Establish process for monitoring IT severity 1 incidents and help team to ensure continuity through utilizing appropriate DR plans as per company BCP/DR Policy.
11) Collect information (IT solution design documents, application solution design etc.) and review documentation to ensure that BCP and DR requirements are adhered to as per client contract requirements or as per company BCP/DR policy.
Academic Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. Information Technology / Information System or a bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related IT field.
Professional Qualification, Knowledge and Skills:
- Require 5+ years of experience in IT industry with experience dedicated to disaster recovery operations and management. Overall work experience of 9+ years.
- Understanding of current recovery solutions, high availability architectures and network architectures
- Must know elementary IT network principles.
- Familiarity with business continuity program life cycle (Risk Assessments, BIA, Strategy, Planning, Training & testing) is essential.
- BCI/DRI, DRSC or CRISC Certification desirable.
- Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent inter-personal and communication skills, ability to deal with people in different levels including senior management
- Require excellent oral and written communication skills to convey plans, exercises, and activities.
- Good presentation and report writing skills. Must be able to summarize and communicate technical data to a non-technical audience.
- Command over MS Excel, Word, VISIO and Power Point
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.