WNS - Group Manager - Corporate Legal Function (4-5 yrs)
- Draft, review, negotiate, execute customer contracts including RFP Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements Statement of Works, IPR related documents and other legal documents pertaining to IT and ITES industry
- Monitoring and governance of contracts
- The successful candidate will also, from time to time, provide support in relation to more complex legal arrangements relating to other legal affairs of the company.
Key Requirements :
- Ability to represent WNS in face to face negotiations with customers
- The successful individual will need to demonstrate a strong ability to :
a). Prioritise and manage work load effectively, recognising the quick turn-around requirements
b). Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility.
- 4-5 years post qualification experience specifically in drafting, reviewing and negotiating IT/ITES contracts
- High-quality experience in an in-house position or leading Indian law firm, with significant exposure to corporate and commercial work consistent with the Purpose described above.
- Strong academic background from a leading Indian (or other) university.
- Knows and understands own weaknesses both in terms of knowledge and personal competency and when to use other team members or external resources to fill these gaps
- Able to apply the law in a commercial way
Professional impact :
- Impressive and able to work with senior individuals both inside and outside the organisation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.