Deputy Manager - Global Resourcing Cell at WNS Global Services
Views:6195 Applications:586 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
WNS - Group Manager/Consultant - F&A Quality (7-15 yrs)
Industry : BPO/ KPO/ Captive /Contact Centre Background Only.
Location : Pune / Mumbai /Gurgaon
Vertical : Open to any Vertical within the industry.
- Run improvement initiatives across the process as well as at client site. Identify possible improvement opportunities, making improvement plans, implementing them, and ensuring handover to.
- Operations, transfer knowledge and skills learned during the expert training sessions to other employees.
- Responsible for achieving the Quality standards set for the various teams through the Location Quality Assurance resources.
- Own Quality Net Saving and drive process improvements & vertical level Initiatives.
- Utilizing the transaction Quality data for identifying process improvement opportunities. Manage team productivity from Transaction Quality perspective.
- Ensure all the Commercial service levels are met (Quality metrics) - for all the business assigned.
- Reporting & Escalation of status of quality progress to MBB. Ensure accurate MIS reporting for Quality.
- Ensure CCRP process adherence, analysis and updating of the database, updating of FMEAs on Process threads and actionable, Measurement System Analysis.
- Network with other experts to exchange learning and good practices both internally and externally. Remove barriers to progress.
Knowledge/Qualifications/ Competency :-
- Any Graduate / PG. Good Communication/Presentation Skills.
- BB Certified,Black Belt Trained & Tested, Green Belt Certified ,Lean/Six Sigma Certified Preferred.
- End to End exposure in F& A life cycle, with experience in Process Excellence/Processs Improvement/Transformational Quality Projects. Projects in either - AP/AR /GL (R2R-O2C-P2P).
- Well versed with Ms- Excel / PPT's .Excellent Knowledge & hands on experience in quality methodologies. Well Versed with Minitab.
- Self-Starter, Confident, should be excellent in stake holder management (Internal & External) & Change Management.
- Having a Valid Passport.
Special Role Requirement :
- Individual Contributor or Team Role.
- Willing to travel across sites & locations within the country or abroad.
- UK Shifts.
- Accuracy & integrity in data handling.
- Ability to work with people and teams of diversified / different priorities. Ability to present/ address in public