Deputy Manager - HR at WNS
Views:2671 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - Group/Deputy Manager - Branding & Communications (5-10 yrs)
Need Candidates who have strong content writing experience..
The WNS global marketing team consists of 70+ professionals specializing across a wide genre of skillsets including, messaging & positioning, planning, campaign & event management, digital marketing, research and internal communications.
We are looking for smart and passionate B2B communications professional for our Marketing Center of Excellence (CoE) function. He / She will play the role of a communications specialist and collaborate with the core teams within marketing, Business Unit heads and subject matter experts to position and brand WNS through compelling content across channels and interventions - website, social media, events & conferences, sales meeting, client visits and analysts engagements.
As a core team member of the Marketing CoE, he/she will play a vital role in ideating and messaging for various marketing initiatives, and positioning of the brand through creative and impactful storytelling.
Reporting into a Senior Group Manager, the key roles and responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- As a content/communications SPOC from the Marketing CoE team, he / she will liaise with the marketing teams of other WNS international locations on all communications requirements and interventions
- Enable marketing teams in international locations to drive their communication channels through the right content building support
- Review, edit and obtain necessary approval on all types of communications deliverables including marketing collateral, internal branding, website content, digital presence and campaigns created by the international locations
- Ideate, write and deliver on a wide spectrum of communication assets including, articles, case studies, whitepapers, blogs, videos, infographics, brochures, social media, e-mailers and more
- Liaise closely with the Subject Matter Experts, Business Unit Leads and Solution teams to support them in writing quality content by identifying relevant topics, writing/editing and optimizing the pieces
- Collaborate with sales and solutions team in messaging, writing and editing of RFx responses for strategic deals
- Closely coordinate with in-house creative teams or external agencies for desired outcomes
- Support the HR team with internal branding and employee engagement communication requests
- Support in developing yearly/half-yearly/ quarterly marketing communications strategies and plans for the international/acquired centers
Expected Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in experience in creating, editing and rewriting content (some of it preferably in media or publishing houses)
- Knowledge of driving communication strategies in the international markets (the US, UK, and APAC)
- Ability to grasp complex and technical subjects and develop engaging content in collaboration with subject matter experts, business heads and external agencies
- Demonstrated expertise in business writing and copywriting skills, with strong experience in developing impactful client-facing communications
- Should be comfortable writing for digital and social media platforms
- Should have an eye for detail and experience in using style guides
- Excellent research skills
- Adept at handling multiple communication requirements across the function (Multi-tasking)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.