Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:3373 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
WNS - GM/VP - Process Excellence - Travel (14-28 yrs)
Role: Process Excellence - General Manager (VP Equivalent) for Travel vertical
Deep industry knowledge and expertise, a partnership approach, comprehensive service offerings and a proven track record enable us to deliver business value to many of the world’s leading companies. We are passionate about building an organization that is valued by our clients, employees, business partners, investors and the community at large. Our management team comprises accomplished professionals from leading global organizations. Each member brings deep business acumen and outsourcing domain expertise, ensuring a strong growth curve.
WNS BPET Team: The Business Process Excellence & Transformation team is responsible for driving Process Excellence, Six Sigma Lean internally within WNS as well as leading the Reengineering Practice for WNS. The current position is for the Head BFSI Reengineering practice. The position reports to the BPET head for WNS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Head Travel Reengineering Practise will be responsible for:
- Meeting the Reengineering Practice Revenue / NI Targets
- Identifying reengineering opportunities, partnering with the Sales team to close deals
- Build and manage Team of consultants for executing deals
- Conceive & create domain specific products/solutions offerings and build capabilities
- Partner with Technology & Solutions team to deliver holistic consulting solutions
- Build relationships with end Customers and engage with BU leads internally to foster WNS brand
- Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer – focused approach
- Work closely with the sales and sales operations business teams to become a functional expert in key channel ales processes and related solution needs
- Leverage experience, observations, industry trends, best practices, leading – edge technology and process improvement ideas to define go to market strategy
- Post Grad preferably MBA
- BB/MBB / PMP certification desired
- Experience in solution/consulting sales highly desirable.
- Proven ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrixed organization.
- Experience working on projects with teams based outside the US including international engagements.
Functional and Industry Expertise:
- Strong understanding of Reengineering practices in the Travel domain
- Experience in working with Customers in US and Europe
- An understanding of the components and considerations required when building corporate systems (e.g. key architecture components, security, scalability etc.)
- Analytical capabilities needed to synthesize large amounts of data into a clear story and/or assess business process improvement opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence others.
- Strong level of customer focus.
- High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to "make things happen".
Location: Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.