Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:6127 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
WNS - General Manager/VP - Quality & Training - General Insurance Domain (14-28 yrs)
Role requirement : General Manager (VP equivalent) - Quality & Training.
Location : Manila, Philippines.
- General Insurance background is mandatory.
- Leading Quality & Training function for an Insurance client.
Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities :
- Manage a team of Black belts - Mentor all the projects (both internal & external Assignments)
- Ensure Opportunity identification and henceforth a good pipeline for consulting assignments (as per the Industry / vertical assigned to the leader)
- Selling the solutions and team capability both internally and externally (to all prospective customers)
- The leader will be responsible for the achievement of target revenue set for his business (from Consulting assignments)
- Manage and driving all the Corporate Quality Methodologies (across all verticals)
- Lead the Strategic planning exercise for each business and at organization level
- Manage all the Quality service levels signed with the client. Ensure no hit on commercials (Quality metrics), if managing any service level related project
- As all the Quality metrics has a impact on client VOC so management of external VOC is imperative
- Improve the DNA of the vertical by ensuring a proper system of training, certification and process improvement in the business assigned
- Develops the monitoring team and supports team training requirements Ensure consistency in Quality standards
- Reviews feedback from Business channels regarding the Quality aspect of Customer Services
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment to improve customer service
- Experience in Quality Management
- Able to work on self initiatives, Flexible and adaptable, Sense of urgency, Strong attention to details
- Able to communicate at all levels, Decision Maker, Solution Oriented
- Audit and Feedback Compliance as per ISO 9001:2008 and other applicable certifications
- Team attrition to be managed
- Graduates in any Stream
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office skills high
- Black belt certified and trained in Master Black belt program/role
- Should have a good knowledge of Quality Management system - ISO / COPC/ eSCM
- Post Graduate in Management or any other area
Special Role Requirement :
- Willing to travel across sites & locations
- Willing to be flexible in addition to the WNS mandated working hours
- Accuracy & integrity in data handling
- Ability to work with people and teams of diversified / different priorities
- Ability to present/ address in public
Working Experience :
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 10+ years with at least 3 - 5 yrs in Quality domain / Projects
- Should have hands on experience in usage of Quality methodologies and techniques
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.