Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:4137 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
WNS - General Manager/Sr General Manager - Corporate Strategy - IIM/ISB/MDI/XLRI (8-25 yrs)
Lead Corporate Strategy and Development- will be responsible for corporate strategy, including identification and pursuit of strategic business opportunities like new market entry, expansion of delivery locations, partnerships and all inorganic opportunities for WNS globally.
- He/She will also be responsible for working with the executive management in developing long-range strategic plans for the company.
The position is located in the Mumbai (Corporate headquarters). Specifically he/she will:
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Work with the executive and senior management team to align on strategic business plan and roadmaps for organic and inorganic growth based on understanding strategy, goals and objectives.
- Evaluates and manages new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, and/or joint ventures. Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs.
- Develop business cases, including strategy, financial and business analysis, modeling, cost savings/synergies, valuations, and delivering management-level analyses and recommendations to the executive team and WNS Board based on sound business and financial analyses.
- Organize and manage the due diligence effort
- Work closely with the internal functions (Operations, Finance, HR, Legal, Technology and other business and support function organizations) and external advisors (bankers, lawyers, auditors etc.) to ensure completion of the transaction including associated documentation
- Lead the Post Merger integration effort- planning and execution
Strategy Development and Execution:
- Leads the effort for WNS to enter new client markets and expand the delivery footprint. Leads the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives. Defines strategies, and tactics.
- Works closely with the business and capability creation teams in identifying and executing critical business partnerships
- Analyze industry trends, including competitive markets, verticals, and regulatory/compliance to develop analysis around investment areas.
- Responsible for critical cross functional internal projects in improving operational efficiencies within WNS
The ideal candidate will demonstrate and provide a wide range of experience, skills and capabilities to deliver strategic direction and lead financial M&A activities.
- Typically requires a senior executive with a minimum of 12 years of related experience with preferably a MBA from a top management institute like IIM/ISB etc.
- Prior strategy consulting experience is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of leading corporate strategy/ M&A projects end to end
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with all internal and external parties in evaluating and completing deals. A team player with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across lines of senior management and other staff as appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sharing ideas and information across diverse audiences and making presentations in order to drive business decisions. Confident and able to be influential and assertive.
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.