Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:5431 Applications:519 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
WNS - General Manager - HR - Employee Relations & Compliance (10-25 yrs)
General Manager HR (Employee Relations & Compliance) is responsible for providing subject matter expertise on the prevention and resolution of complex employee relations issues. He/ she will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of the company by partnering with the HRBPs, Managers, among others, in the handling of corrective action process and in providing strategic intervention to reduce ER issues in the workplace. He/ she will also be providing the day to day solutions/ advice to HR Partners.
Providing advice on:
- Issues with risk of significant litigation or systemic/widespread implications to a LOB/Firm
- Issues posing serious risk of media attention
- Complex health-related workplace issues
- Negotiated Departures
- Programmatic and sensitive reductions in force (RIFs)
Investigate and address issues arising out of:
- Employee complaints made via appropriate channels including escalations to the CEO and Head of Human Resources
- Allegations of harassment, discrimination or retaliation relating to the Company's Equal Employment Opportunity policy
- Allegations by or against HR employees
- Serious Code of Conduct or policy violations
- Termination Appeals
- Severance Appeals
Preparation of report:
- Creating relevant reports/ statistics
- Analyzing case trends and providing recommendations/ interventions
- Development and facilitation of Employee Relations Skills training & Create awareness
- Review and development of HR policies
- Provide insight to and analysis of ER metrics
- Acquisitions, Divestitures, Outsourcing, Insourcing and Joint Ventures
- Any other projects as may be assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management with Law / Labour Law courses
- 12-15 years of HR experience in the ITES/KPO/ BPO industry which includes advising on employee relations matters
- Strong/ effective people management, influencing skills
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Detailed knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- In-depth expertise of corporate policies/procedures and business practices.
- Possesses financial, business and HR related industry trends and applies them in decision making, where appropriate.
- Understands the needs of the business/client and appropriately adapts approach, decisions and activities to best meet long and short term objectives. Ability to work in a global, matrixed, and complex business
- Results-oriented; takes ownership of and drives clients and stakeholders towards an appropriate resolution of issues
- Ability to make sound judgments under significant pressure and influence across all levels and roles in the Firm including colleagues in HR and with senior level leaders. Effectively partners across multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Easily identifies and assesses a difficult situation and makes the tough call while preserving and strengthening relationships
- Ability to negotiate and mediate an appropriate outcome balancing the needs of employees and the Firm
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; adjust readily to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change with composure.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills; combined with the ability to think innovatively
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Strong understanding of Corporate Risk and Control policies
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented and collaborative approach
- Demonstrated success in project management
Contact Coordinates: Hussain Kagalwala
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.