Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:3873 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
WNS - General Manager - Analytics (14-19 yrs)
- Head an on-going engagement with one of the largest CPG player, providing domain-based data analytics services to address marketing and business situations.
- Lead a large team, providing data-based consulting to marketing and strategic business challenges for global FMCG major
- Responsible for Growth and P&L and margins for the account. Responsible for onsite and offshore team performance.
- Client relationship management at a senior manager, associate VP/ director level in the Marketing, Strategy development, Knowledge and Insights functions. Develop client champions.
- Develop scaled solutions for application across client organization. Infuse new age analytics, AI & ML based solutions
- 15+ years of professional experience with a combination of Operations, Planning or Consulting preferred
- Experience in advanced analytics and Data Visualization. Working knowledge of SPSS, SAS, R
- Operations planning and modeling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity projects
- CPG & Retail background preferred
- Experience working with onsite-offshore model preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.