Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:2311 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
WNS - Director - Contact Center Capability (12-30 yrs)
The role is a significant leadership role within the horizontal group and the wider digital services group. The role will focus on delivering first class digital customer experience.
The successful candidate for this role will be at the heart of building the horizontal Digital CIS Group's new organizational model, with a strategic focus on developing capability. The remit of the role is broad, with responsibility to lead work to develop and deliver our Digital Capability Strategy.
Leader will be responsible for :
- Working with the various product and commercial teams to improve existing, and define and deliver new digital capabilities that provide optimal functionality and customer experience
- Setting the strategic vision for Digital Capability.
- Show thought leadership to develop and deliver our capability strategy, ensuring alignment with departmental and strategic aims.
- Keep up to date with the market and trends; actively seeking data to inform your thinking and stay ahead.
- Make effective build/ buy/ partner decisions and work towards leveraging domain to create IP wherever possible
- Strong focus on ROI led models to ensure digital delivers the right top-line impact for the organization while delivering a healthy bottom-line impact to our customers.
- Overarching responsibility for recruitment of digital specialists and business analysts
- Working in partnership with other key functions like operations, technology and infra to inform and implement the identified capabilities to make digital more operational
- Set up a PMO Governance for digital deployments and keeping key leaders informed of progress and escalations as required
- Develop and implement learning and development strategy for building Digital Capability for non-Digital specialists across the wider department to reflect and enable large scale transformation
- Lead and manage the Digital Capability team (Consulting + Pre Sales+ Deployments) and the budget for Digital Capability
Relevant Skills/ Experience :
- Highly customer focused with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of what it takes to deliver "best-in-class" in customer experience
- Application of new technology trends to drive customer experience - Autonomous Things, Augmented analytics, AI driven, Immersive experiences AR/VR, blockchain, RPA, etc
- Project Management experience in a matrix environment
- Contact Center (cross channel) experience will be helpful