WNS - Deputy Manager - SME - Techno Functional Role (1-5 yrs)
- SME should have complete understanding of all the systems (SAP, VIM, Concur, SRM, MDG, OCR- ). With the ability to communicate technical system issues to non-technical audiences
- Proactive analysis and identify the current loop holes and work with customer to fix the gaps (ex. VIM issues, OCR, BR failure, Concur failures etc..). Analytic / Critical thinker at ease driving process
- Work closely with customer SME group for issue identification and resolution
- Proactive communication and challenge current processes which increase workload or lead to inefficiencies
- Ability to create reports based upon business requirements and hand over to P2P team for BAU
- Relationship management with technical teams to drive fixes and changes through to production in a timely manner
- Independent, analytical, self-starter. At ease working individually or part of a larger team.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to expertly drive meetings and provide technical information to non-technical stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.