Executive-HR at WNS Global Services
Views:1702 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
WNS - Deputy Manager - Internal Communication (4-10 yrs)
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. It is one of the world's largest pure-play BPMs. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping & Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure and Utilities.
WNS delivers an entire spectrum of services such as Finance & Accounting, Contact Center, Legal Services, Research & Analytics, Transformation solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes. WNS has over 27,760 professionals across 37 delivery centers world-wide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and United States. Our home page is wns.com.
About the Internal Communications Group (known within WNS as - Team One- ):
Team One is WNS's Internal Communications Group. By its very name, the group suggests collaboration with various teams within WNS, right from the Corporate Office to the Business Units, from global locations to various support functions.
About the Role:
- As a Communications professional, you will find a vast scope for your skills and expertise within Team One.
- Coordinate on-ground execution of internal communication strategies and programs at the location
- Plan, execute and coordinate high-impact Team One events for the location
- Identify best mediums of communication for internal communication initiatives, basis the employees- accessibility to various mediums
- Forge strong working relationships with site leadership, site HR, site admin / facilities, site IT and BUs, and build an in-depth understanding of the site's operating environment to chalk out communication strategies
- Coordinate and champion site-level branding in close collaboration with Business Units, Admin/ Facilities, Procurement and Corporate Branding teams
- Coordinate with external vendors / agencies / partners and ensure communication needs are delivered as per plan and on schedule
- Identify and tie-up with external partners / vendors/ organizations who can provide the best discounts/ deals/ benefits to WNS employees at the location
- Plan and execute site-level employee engagement initiatives
- Track employee response / feedback at the location and help the team build effective communication strategies
- Maintain a healthy merchandise inventory at the location and assume complete ownership of Team One inventory at the location
- Undergraduate, preferably in Mass Communication / Journalism/ Marketing / Corporate Communication / related subjects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong planning, organizational and networking skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to work with a global team, present across various geographical locations
- Openness to travel to different sites for execution and coordination of activities and events
- Working knowledge of design software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.