Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:502 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - Delivery Lead - Supply Chain Domain (3-5 yrs)
Being a fresh graduate with no experience, I started at WNS as an intern and got great industrial exposure along with the opportunity to explore diverse process functions, improve my skills, meet new people and have fun at the same time. With this foundation, I was able to begin my career as a senior associate at this very same place working under people, who were not just my managers but mentors as well. What I like most about working at WNS...
KRITI SHARMA, ASSISTANT MANAGER - OPS
Supply Chain Delivery Lead for Europe
- WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group's over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
- The Supply Chain Delivery Lead for Europe will act as the overall owner of the supply chain programs across multiple clients. They will lead the operations, make key day-to-day decisions, and ensure expectation alignment with the client.
- They are expected to showcase a breadth of business leadership qualities, while also demonstrating a thorough understanding of specialized supply chain and direct material procurement concepts in solving client problems.
- They will also be responsible for implementing new processes, facilitating documentation, and training necessary to roll out new supply chain programs, and leading overall change management activities required for the client's new supply chain and direct procurement initiatives.
Key Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- Act as an active member of WNS Denali's Client Management team, leading client delivery for supply chain engagements
- Provide leadership to the entire delivery team from a process, quality, and performance perspective
- Assist clients with rolling out the supply chain and direct procurement programs, including change management, communication strategy, and business process improvement initiatives
- Provide leadership and consultation on strategic projects with high importance and visibility within the client
- Determine resource capacity of the delivery team needed to support client requirements
- Act as the first point of escalation with the team and client, communicating and resolving operational issues
- Arrange and coordinate training needs of the team on client-specific processes and requirements
- Provide input on delivery team members to management regarding performance, recognition, etc.
- Ensure the client engagement is executed successfully per contract requirements
- Meet with the client program management team weekly and lead operations discussions
- Prepare and track metrics reporting for the supply chain engagements
- Lead process improvement discussions to enhance operations.
- Support deal cycle by representing the delivery organization and demonstrating expertise in the supply chain to the clients and prospects
- Communicate changes to client and delivery teams
- Ensure client-specific processes and exceptions are documented in category strategy and other available Intellectual Capital
- Identify areas of process inefficiencies and suggest improvements to the management team
- Take initiatives to develop templates and provide supply chain expertise to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of Denali processes
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong supply chain domain experience
- Strong consultative skills, including but not limited to change management, program management, business process improvement, direct material sourcing, supply planning, material/inventory planning, network design, eSourcing technology, RFXs, marketing internal programs, and communications
- Strong understanding of the digital ecosystem, platforms, analytical tools, and providers for various technologies
- Experience on Supply Chain platforms such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Kinaxis, etc. will be an additionally advantageous
- Mastery of client-specific processes, terminology, political environment, systems, and unique requirements by various business groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both internally, with client stakeholders, and the supplier community)Excellent project management skills, including project planning, time management, multitasking, critical path definition
- A strong leader and a team player, solid decision-making ability using available facts in sensitive client situations
- Excellent problem-solving ability and ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen and P&L experience on a program level
- Ability to develop and implement processes across multiple programs to create consistency and efficiencies
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.