SVP at WNS Global Services
Views:4184 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:247
WNS DecisionPoint - Associate Director - CPG/Retail Analytics (8-12 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for formulating analytics and digital solutions for existing and potential clients on revenue enhancement and cost optimization.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining the high-level solution strategy, determining key differentiators that will resonate with the client to ensure solution components optimally and comprehensively fit opportunity requirements and resolve client business challenges.
- Lead internal deal shaping workshops, solution strategy workshops and solution design workshops to help assess data and analytics maturity and diagnose the problems
- Understand the analytic needs of the customer marketplace through interactions with clients, partners, and internal constituencies
- Manage all pre-sales opportunities for the WNS Analytics division with the objective to develop solutions for client problems
- Understand client's data architecture and track development of new technologies (IoT, Cognitive, Big Data, AI, open source - R, Python, TensorFlow and so on) and accordingly tweak solution frameworks
- Develop thought leadership and unique points of view
Desired skills :
- Well versed with analytics interventions in functional areas including customer/CRM, sales and marketing, supply chain management, and customer experience
- Sound knowledge of industry trends and problems related to Insurance and BFS and how AI/ML can help
- Hands on experience of working on analytical models with knowledge on various AI techniques including but not limited to forecasting, regression, classification, clustering, NLP and deep learning will be an added advantage
- Top-notch communication and soft skills
- Commercially sound and innovative
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.