WNS - Data Scientist (1-10 yrs)
WNS - Data Scientist / Chat Bot
Analytics @ WNS
WNS leverages its analytics expertise in combination with rich industry domain knowledge and custom-built proprietary frameworks to help clients make these informed decisions at the right time! We provide a range of services to clients ranging from top global firms to small businesses - from complex data integration to cutting-edge advanced analytics, from personalization to Big Data.
The contemporary digital age is characterized by a data deluge. Internal (CRM, ERP, machines, etc.) and external data (social, public data, geospatial, smart meters, etc.) are contributing significantly to this deluge. Most of this data is complex and in varied forms (structured, unstructured and semi-structured). While harnessing all this data is still a big challenge, recent technological advancements have enabled this access, and exponentially increased the power of intelligence it can generate. Organizations are scurrying to generate actionable insights to help them make smarter business decisions that can differentiate the organization in an over-crowded marketplace.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help generate insights for business success
- Be aware of analytics leading practices and framework to drive innovation, automation, and improvement of our capabilities that support proactive and predictive decision support
- Develop scalable, efficient, framework for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Expertise in AI, ML, Deep Learning, Text Mining
- Hands on expert level experience in either one or more in R, Python, Spark, SQL, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience in working on RNN, CNN, LSTM, Decision Tree, Random Forest, SVM, Naive Bayes, Neural Network, Linear and Logistic Regression, Multinomial regression, Cluster analysis, Factor analysis, Discriminant analysis, Time series analysis, PCA, SVD, Text Analytics
- Proven track record in analytic problem solving and predictive modeling
- Must have right attitude and right level of flexibility to in our kind of environment.
- Should be a good team Player
- Able to work to tight deadlines, multi-task and deliver on commitments
- Should have reasonable good communication skills and strong consulting mindset to engage with Global stakeholders
Good to have:
- Experience of working on Scala is useful but not essential
- Experience/exposure to Tensorflow, Keras or other deep learning library will be an advantage
- Experience working on image or video analytics but not essential
- Good to have experience in PySpark or something similar
- Ph.D preferred
- Or, Masters in Mathematics/Statistics/Operations Research (Tier Institute)
- Or, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science (Tier Institute)
- Certification from Leading colleges and/or equivalent work experience would also be considered.
- Work Experience of 3-8 years in the field of Analytics, Predictive Modeling