Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:628 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - Consultant (10-15 yrs)
Being a fresh graduate with no experience, I started at WNS as an intern and got great industrial exposure along with the opportunity to explore diverse process functions, improve my skills, meet new people and have fun at the same time. With this foundation, I was able to begin my career as a senior associate at this very same place working under people, who were not just my managers but mentors as well. What I like most about working at WNS...
KRITI SHARMA, ASSISTANT MANAGER - OPS
WNS Global Services Inc, (NYSE:WNS) is a global business process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities.
Globally, the groups over 45,000+ professionals serve across 60 delivery centres in 16 countries worldwide
The SRT should be a professional working in the London market and with a proven history of exposure in Ceded Operations
- 10+ years of Outward Reinsurance processing experience, preferably working within a London based Reinsurance company or Syndicate.
- Understanding of a reinsurance processing platform and its functionality.
- Ability to produce manual technical if required both premium and claims
- A good understanding of the ceding process from an inwards perspective
- A Good understanding of the downstream Financial impact and processes.
- Aged Debt
- Credit Control
- Payment Request
A good understanding of Facultative, Treaty and XOL contracts including:
- Non Proportional
- Multi Class
- A Good understanding of operational aspects of recoveries
- Coding - Events and Cats
- Solvency II and Regulatory Reporting Requirements
- Understanding of Collateralized Funding
- Ability to liaise with Client Team who are managing the placement process
- Good understanding of MS Excel, MS Word
- Understanding of contractual SLA's and ability to demonstrate compliance
- Reconciliation Processes
- Ability to think laterally
- Ability to Prioritize
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well