HR at WNS Global Services
Views:5079 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
WNS - Catastrophe Modelling Role - Reinsurance (2-5 yrs)
- Review and interpret exposure data and assess fitness for use for reinsurance catastrophe modelling, CAT modeling and accumulation, using vendor models and internally developed models and tools for catastrophe perils.
- Maintain reinsurance catastrophe modelling systems and manage analysis workflow.
- Support treaty reinsurance pricing and accumulation control process, peer review of treaty modelling results.
- Communicate relevant information such as treaty loss results, exposure and loss analytics, and key drivers of risks to underwriters and senior managers.
- Expertise in the areas of catastrophe modeling, data quality and pricing for Commercial Property business. Knowledge of application of various types of treaty programmes and reinsurance business mechanism and workflow.
- Advanced aptitude with RMS's RiskLink platform and allied vendor models. Exposure to accumulation management and regulatory reporting procedures like portfolio roll-up, quarterly cat reporting, RDS, LCM, Outwards Reinsurance, etc.
- Good understanding of model inputs and ability to provide rationale behind changes in exposure/modelled losses.
- Competency in MS Excel, MS Access and MS SQL Server
- Ability to work under time pressure and within a globalized team framework
Education and experience
- Bachelor's in quantitative subjects such as mathematics, actuarial science, engineering, etc.
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience in Catastrophe Modelling function
- Knowledge of reinsurance treaty modelling.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.