WNS - Associate Director - Analytics - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS (15-22 yrs)
Job Description :
Looking for an innovative and curious person, who can lead domain-led analytics consulting engagements and be a part of the Analytics Innovation Centre (AIC) at WNS Global Services
The AIC is poised to be a research and innovation hub, partnership ecosystem and a center of excellence for both WNS and its clients. This position will work closely with the leadership team at WNS, existing clients, potential partners and internal technology teams.
- You would be handling solution, implementation and management advisory in the area of analytics for WNS- key clients; and ensure buy-in from the key decision makers at clients.
- Liaison with business development; participate in proposal development and presentation, lead diagnostics and proof of concept (POC) assignments (as an individual contribution or as part of cross functional teams)
- Participate in development of methodologies, value realization frameworks and industry points of view
- Conceive and execute partnership agreements/ solution development/ consultative approaches to tackle key future pain points
Desired skills and experience:
- Post Graduate/ MBA / Masters in a quantitative discipline from a premier school (IIMs/ISB/FMS/XLRI and other Tier 1 institutes)
- 7+ years of strong experience of working in a consulting firm and analytics exposure
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, data modeling and management, analytical tools, open source and Big Data technologies etc.
- Exposure to one or more of the following domains: Retail, CPG, Insurance (P&C preferably), Travel, BFS
- Customer centric : ability to combine consulting skills with domain knowledge
- Proficient in interpreting quantitative information and recommend solution approaches