WNS - Associate Director - Analytics - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS (15-22 yrs)
Job Description :
Looking for an innovative and curious person, who can lead domain-led analytics consulting engagements and be a part of the Analytics Innovation Centre (AIC) at WNS Global Services
The AIC is poised to be a research and innovation hub, partnership ecosystem and a center of excellence for both WNS and its clients. This position will work closely with the leadership team at WNS, existing clients, potential partners and internal technology teams.
- You would be handling solution, implementation and management advisory in the area of analytics for WNS- key clients; and ensure buy-in from the key decision makers at clients.
- Liaison with business development; participate in proposal development and presentation, lead diagnostics and proof of concept (POC) assignments (as an individual contribution or as part of cross functional teams)
- Participate in development of methodologies, value realization frameworks and industry points of view
- Conceive and execute partnership agreements/ solution development/ consultative approaches to tackle key future pain points
Desired skills and experience:
- Post Graduate/ MBA / Masters in a quantitative discipline from a premier school (IIMs/ISB/FMS/XLRI and other Tier 1 institutes)
- 7+ years of strong experience of working in a consulting firm and analytics exposure
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, data modeling and management, analytical tools, open source and Big Data technologies etc.
- Exposure to one or more of the following domains: Retail, CPG, Insurance (P&C preferably), Travel, BFS
- Customer centric : ability to combine consulting skills with domain knowledge
- Proficient in interpreting quantitative information and recommend solution approaches
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.