Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:108 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - Assistant Manager - Sales Operations - Voice Process (6-7 yrs)
Job Reference Id: REF3727P
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 43,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
Experience required (Overall 6-7 years minimum) :
- Should have 2-4 years managing a team size of at least 10-15 Sales Specialist within the ITES industry.
- Should have supervisory/ management experience or progressive experience including supervisory roles.
- 2+ years proven consultative sales and business development experience with proven track record of target achievement.
- Should have worked on long sales cycles with pipeline management
- Should have a clear understanding of Ops KPIs and KRAs.
- Good understanding of Google Products and knowledge of traditional and digital media and the competitive landscape AND Experience managing Digital Agencies (Process Specific)
- Should be certified on Google AdWords Certifications and must have in-depth knowledge of Google AdWords Platform and products.
- Should have had experience in managing Clients.
- Preferred- On PPC.
Responsible for :
- Day to day team operations sales performance according to the relevant service level metrics, call and email quality pipeline management, daily productivity, compliance to guidelines and policies for providing the sales services.
- Provides quality service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries and effectively handling customer complaints
- Generating and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Communicates team goals and identifies areas for improvement
- Assists with hiring and new team member training
- Communicates sales goals & derive productivity
- Develops strategies to promote team adherence to company regulations & performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update team on best practices and continuing expectations
- Post Graduate in any stream 2 yrs experience as Sales TL (managing pipeline, budget upselling conversation)
DAY SHIFT (9am till 6pm)
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.