WNS - Assistant Manager - Procurement (3-7 yrs)
Experience in Procure to Pay, Requisition to PO, accounts payable with fine skills in requirements gathering and reporting
- Procurement - Buying and Expediting.
- Good Knowledge of Supply chain Management.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Oracle11i
Graduate (Engineering, /Commerce/Science)/ Post Graduate with relevant experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creating PO's in Oracle as per the requisitions received from manufacturing plants and sending PO to supplier
- Follow up with supplier through mail/call to for the order acknowledgement.
- On time placement of orders with vendors and following up with vendors on pricing, lead-time, on time delivery and on time payment etc.
- Monitor purchase order status and expedite order
- Discussion with requestors/supplier in case of any discrepancy in PO related to price, delivery date etc and Monitoring and resolving vendor/requestor issues on daily basis
- Direct coordination with international stakeholders and procurement managers for any supporting documents and queries to process PR's and POs.
- Amend the orders based on the request received from Supplier/requestor and update the MIS
- RFQ Creation - Create multiple RFQs for high valued items to get optimum cost also on time delivery
- Pre and Post Expediting - Expedite PO for on time delivery also create overdue report and follow up with vendors
- Purchase Order Automation - Create material numbers for frequently purchased items and add it in outline agreement for auto creation of purchase orders
- Reviewing the Open order report In Oracle and expediting them as the per the confirmation received from requestors
- Supplier management request (New supplier addition, Change supplier information .. etc)
- Weekly Meetings (Video call) with Client for review and discussion.
- Updating the daily PO tracker and MIS