WNS - Assistant Manager & Group Manager - Compensation & Benefits (1-4 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Frequent connect with HR team to understand the business dynamics, new challenges and key area of interventions
- Co-ordinate with Reward administration team and ensure data accuracy, create an effective channel for data repository and access, Market information.
- Collaborate with HR team, market and competitors to understand and create programs that addresses issues related to Talent attraction, Attrition & Retention, Cost management, Analytics and reporting.
- Design a programs that helps BU to drive desired productivity and performance, create a balanced reward construct, Reward Niche skill,
- Create a dashboard and provide detailed analytics related to Rewards
- Help tower lead in creating a structured communication Reward framework defining reward philosophy, approach, pay factors,
- Explore new systems and evaluate with tower lead to help business to ease administration, create employee engagement understand employee pulse through feedback.
KEY SKILLS -
- Analytical, people management, communication are essential
- Experienced in Compensation & Benefits function
- Strong Business Orientation
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.