WNS - Assistant Manager - Global Policies Writing & Content (2-3 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop and create policy content for effective policy communication, employee understanding, and engagement, digital media.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for policies on different channels like social media, the internal website with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Ensure those company procedures and policies understood by every employee within the company.
- Focus on enhancing the user experience, employee touchpoint and create impact on people and processes
- Communicate with leadership, internal clients, and BU / Location HR partners. Must follow company editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
KEY SKILLS :
- Experienced in Policy and Communication function
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.