Head of Supply at Wishup
Views:1601 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Wishup - Head - Marketing (5-9 yrs)
Wishup - Head - Marketing
About Wishup :
Started in 2017, Wishup is India's first remote employee platform, with a mission to bridge the gap between remote domain experts and global businesses. The pandemic has brought an awareness to remote work like never before, and in the last 18 months our team has managed to
- Grow our revenue 600%
- Expand our team 2.5X
- Closed pre-series A round of funding of $1Mn from Orios Venture Partners
- Grown our client base 3X, majority being international clients from the US and Canada markets.
Led by a powerful duo of IIM-A and IIT-M graduates, Vivek Gupta and Neelesh Rangwani, who started with a dream to provide in-house upskilling and global opportunities to the Indian market, Wishup has managed to achieve this growth in only 5 years, and it's only upwards from here.
As we grow, we are building a team dedicated to Growth, which until now has been led by Neelesh Rangwani. You would be growing the team focused across the entire stack of growth i.e. SEO, Social Media, Affiliate campaigns, paid ads, etc. The goal would be to identify new platforms to leverage, execute ideas around them and then establish a replicable path of success in it.
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of India's biggest remote work platform, and support us in reaching our goal of becoming a $50M company by the end of FY 22-23.
About the role, Key notes :
- Profile - Head of Marketing
- Role - Full-time
- Grade - AVP / VP
- Location - Remote - Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours - Mon to Fri / UK Shift
What you'll do?
- Marketing Strategies, Ideas and Execution - Ideate, iterate, and execute marketing strategies that help in growing Wishup's client base and achieve our marketing goals
- Learn & implement - We'd love to explore and run with the ideas you'll bring to the table. We also expect you to utilize any other growth opportunity that can present itself across any channel while picking up the necessary skills for the same.
- Track metrics and insights - Regularly track important metrics for each channel & strategy. This sets the tone in understanding the efficacy of our current efforts and helps turn those insights for smart redistribution of our time & efforts & realignment of our strategies.
- Prioritizing initiatives - Engage with senior management across the organization to prioritize the various campaigns across Marketing so that they align with Wishup's goals as we scale.
- Lead, coach and mentor your team - Oversee the assignments, efforts and activities of all the members in your team. Coach and mentor them to align goals for each individual. Hire and train new members as and when required.
Expectation in Week 1 -
- Understand our business model, how we work and who we serve.
- Understand the current marketing campaigns and channels being used.
- Meet the team, understand the current SoPs being followed. Up-skill yourself on any area of marketing you are less familiar with.
Expectation in Month 1 -
- Conduct a thorough channel and campaign evaluation analysis to understand performance of each channel and campaigns
- Explore new areas of marketing that can be leveraged to help scale Wishup
- Form a well-documented plan that aligns future campaigns to the marketing goals
Expectation till Month 3 -
- Measure & track all the marketing efforts and prepare a standard methodology to realign the marketing mix.
- Exemplify your ability to learn and showcase your problem-solving ability.
- Lead execution efforts on all fronts and establish a path to scale them involving the associated hiring & implementation plans.
Expectations till Month 6 -
- Demonstrate the successful implementation and execution of new growth strategies and tactics.
- Hire the required members of the team to execute the entire vision set on marketing.
- Evaluate the current team and bridge shortfalls by hiring, training, growing, and retaining internal talent.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in marketing/ growth or similar roles where you have showcased the ability to learn, grow, leverage analytics & KPIs to draw insights to build marketing strategies.
- Strong communication skills both in written & spoken English
- Good analytical skills and ability to problem solve to implement strategies from scratch or to scale them
- Ability to lead a team, provide motivation and clear direction to meet expectations by instilling accountability for quality and sense of urgency
- Accustomed to working in a metrics-driven environment and success in developing methods to achieve KPI expectations.
- Expertise in building a replicable playbook to hire, train, mentor junior team members.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environments.
What's in it for you?
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- Performance driven and transparent work culture
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning