Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1828 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Vertical Delivery Head - Cyber Security & Risk Services (20-25 yrs)
Wipro's Cybersecurity & Risk Services (CRS) practice is one of the global leaders in the Risk Management and Information Security Management space. As the fastest growing and a niche skilled unit in Wipro, CRS provides services in the areas of Risk & Compliance, Security Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Security Consulting, Application Security, Data Security & Privacy, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, Identity & Access Management and Infrastructure Security.
Cybersecurity & Risk Services (CRS) enables next-gen global enterprises to enhance their business resilience using the levers of Standardization at the Core and Differentiation at the Edge to enable enterprises to embrace future technology with agility. Customers are enabled through necessary tools, techniques, methodologies and solutions, to evaluate, test, analyze and remediate, gaps in the enterprise's CyberSecurity posture, on an ongoing basis. Key services pan across the evaluation of risk and security needs of the enterprise, making best practice recommendations, technology evaluations, implementations and delivering managed and hosted services backed by our Cyber Defense Platform (CDP).
We are looking for a Delivery Lead to manage the vertical delivery for CRS. The role encompasses practice development, business development, maintaining P&L, people competency and solution- build as well as global delivery assurance. This role will also involve working collaboratively and closely with the sales teams across vertical and horizontal groups within Wipro.
As a CRS Vertical Delivery Lead, you are responsible for the overall success of a delivery strategy. You should be able to handle strategic planning and alignment of units with broader organizational strategy. You are responsible for developing appropriate processes, the roadmap for the business unit, delivering solutions and responses to new opportunities and large opportunities from existing accounts. You are expected to actively contribute to strategic planning and strategy communication at a corporate level.
- Responsible for building Practice delivery portfolio for cybersecurity and creating a strong value proposition for clients across the value chain
- Responsible for delivering solutions and responses to new opportunities and for large opportunities from existing accounts
- Responsible for meeting financial objectives of the vertical, improve the key parameters for the vertical to improve the margins
- Responsible for planning and delivery
- Delivery quality compliance, resource economic utilization and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for relationship building with Customer Project Managers and key stakeholders within the account and responsible for customer satisfaction
- Responsible for people processes in the vertical employee attrition rate, people development and engagement
- Interact with Client Engagement Managers, Delivery Managers from Wipro and Client side CXOs Certifications & Assessments
Internal: Cleared the ADH assessment
Domain certifications: PMI certifications Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of the domain area and can appreciate the customer's scenario
- In-depth knowledge of domain Industry and business environment
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, Various platforms, tools and products, and their respective applications
- Total knowledge of delivery management, various delivery models etc. Understands the Delivery cycle well
- Awareness of global industry trends and directions and its impact on IT services
- Depth in 1 technology Experience
- Large Project management / Program management
- Onsite experience in a client facing role
- Handling teams in multiple Geos.
- Solutioning, the experience of managed services
- Domain Experience(as specified above)
- In-depth understanding of the SDLC
- Experience in domain/industry
- Delivery management- from - on-site- location
- Exposure to sales and customer relationship management
Behavioral Skills & Attributes :
- Client Centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Collaborative Working
- Change Agility
- Passion for Results
- Nurturing People
- Strategic Perspective
- 20+ years of delivery/consulting/advisory experience in risk management, cybersecurity, IDAM, data security, application security, and infrastructure security domains
- 5 + years of pre-sales background /services and solution selling experience
- Experience in successfully leading a practice with a span of more than 1000 consultants
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working with larger geographic teams & with cross-cultural teams
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.