Wipro - Vertical Account Manager - Service Line (12-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should have very strong understanding of North Indian Enterprise customers.
- The Hunting Account Manager will be responsible for Hunting new Logos, driving Sales and profitable growth by developing strategic client relationships.
- Person should be well versed with latest industry trends and have strong CIO/CXO connects in the North & East Indian market.
- The person must have strong Sales and Account management experience and should have demonstrated ability to build strong executive relationships, shape & win large deals and work with delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experience in handling large Enterprise transformation deals is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal team, exhibiting focus and a strong motivation for business building, and working collaboratively with Service Line colleagues to grow the new business.
- Should have a proactive approach in creating New-business opportunities.
- Person should have 12+ years experience in sales and business development.
- Top-percentile relationship management skills
- Smart internal and external stakeholder management
- High energy, ambitious and wants to make a mark
- Will be able to thrive in Wipro's multi-cultural, global work environment
- Excellent analytical ability and strong persuasion skills
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.