Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1670 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Technology Practice Manager (15-20 yrs)
- The Technology Practice Manger will support Practice head in setting the strategic direction and lead the growth and business management of all facets of the practice.
- This role requires good interpersonal skill, with proven experience and thought leadership in the core domains - HLS/ Pharma, ENU, Consumer product and Manufacturing. Person should be able to independently respond to various RFI, RFI, proactive proposal with solutions and Transformational Services. Understand the industry trends and white area and build new offering/services around IOT/IAC.
- Practice Manager with work with alliance team and sales team to build relevant alliances, drive GTM (Go to Market) strategy, delivery capabilities and solutions. The candidates must also have Industrial Automation, Manufacturing IT & Manufacturing background, and should be able to adapt to changing industry environment/scenarios,
- Work with global Sales and solution teams and across geographies to provide necessary practice support to drive deals.
Develop proof of concepts, Point of View and frameworks in the core Industrial automation and IIOT domains.
- Collaborate across the company and ecosystem with teams developing solutions. Work with global teams in developing client presentations, RFP responses and SOWs
- Support sales enablement, work with sales practitioner, and communicate capabilities, offerings, and client references.
- Position practice as a recognized thought leader, though webinars, conferences, white papers, blogs. Engage with Analysts and advisors
- Accountable for achieving Strategic Metrics, Order book, Revenue, Operating margin goals.
- Build competency.
- Working with global and local teams, help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
- Oversight for project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity needs
- Participate in Project Governance as an when required
- Establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Software Defined Infrastructure Services portfolio.
- Oversight to manage the utilization of the resources.
- Build strong marketing collaterals in line with the propositions developed
- Work with the sales teams and Partners to build pipeline and achieve business goals
- Participate in RFIs, RFPs and solution presentations as needed
- Enable delivery teams to ensure we have a strong delivery model to deliver IoT & IAC .
- Leverage Technology CoE showcase identified Vertical solutions
- Demonstrate thought leadership in various internal and external forums
- Lead the creation of service accelerators and differentiators for the practice
- We would be looking for candidates who can help building competency and skills in IAC and IIOT practice
Mentor and nurture a team of professionals and create an effective practice team that is capable of solution development, sales enablement and delivery-market ready solutions
- Help build the COE around identified technologies
- Work with alliance partners and training schools, content creations/validations, build Labs and an effective pipeline for various business units
- 15 - 20 years of IT experience
- Should have Good understanding of Industrial Automation, Manufacturing IT, MES, SCADA Historians, Their Integration and Industry trends
- Should have understanding of various industry standards and protocols, cloud integration concepts
- Have a good solution architecture background
- Proven track record of driving Pre-sales activities
- Experience of working with Alliance partners in solution development and GTM
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Sales Experience is a plus.
- Should have a background of Manufacturing / Plant Engineering so that will be able to support the IAC team. Should have knowledge of various manufacturing operations products like SCADA, MES etc. Having background on Industry 4.0 & Prior
- Experience in leading IAC practice will be added advantage
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.