HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:2254 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Solution Lead - Digital Experience (15-20 yrs)
- Engage with the CMO/CDO of client organization and shape the opportunity & overall DX strategy
- Maintain effective ongoing relationships with all key product vendors (Adobe/Sitecore/SAP/Salesforce etc) & drive joint development of solutions and platforms.
- Develop Solution Assets, POVs, proactive proposals, and GTMS plans in the Digital Experience space.
- Develop the overall user experience roadmap and architecture for the client, that integrates the work across experience design, product selection, architecture development and realization.
- Architecture and Solution assurance of DX projects
- Grooming and Mentoring the seed team.
Skills & Experience:
- Overall 15+ years of experience in services, consulting or product business, primarily in a role solving customer problems
- Demonstrable experience in customer facing role, in a global context, majority of which should be around understanding customer business, contextualizing a loosely defined business problem and crafting a solution and implementation approach
- Experience in engaging with key business roles in designing the user experience roadmap & architecture - Chief Marketing Officer/ Chief Digital Officer/Marketing SMEs et al
- Sound understanding of various user experience sensitive processes like Campaign Management, Internal User Onboarding, CXO reporting, Customer Journeys, B2B portals, Transaction heavy processes like MyAccount etc.
- Ability to combine domain insights with deep knowledge of underlying user experience/content management platforms like Adobe, Sitecore, other opensource technologies.
- Good appreciation of the business domains involved - Oil & Gas, Utilities, Airports, Engineering & Construction ; Exposure to Cloud architectures & technologies - API Gateway, Identity and Access Management tech like Oauth, SAML
- Must have experience in leading a high-performance team towards a common goal and outcome, through collaborative working
- Must be open for frequent travels - both long and short terms
- Must have architected solutions and implemented them on either Adobe or Sitecore or Opensource stack
- Expert level knowledge on Digital Marketing processes
- Client facing experience is a must
- Exposure to Agile/Ways of working in delivering Digital Experience programs
- Certification in any of the DX products/platforms
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.