HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:1560 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Solution Lead - Business Automation (13-15 yrs)
- Work as the Solution Lead for Business Automation to convert business problems into automation solutions by leveraging personal experience and ecosystem capabilities
- Work with customers at senior position to define their automation roadmap, prepare business case, structure the processes and implement demonstrable solutions to create the confidence and path for higher order engagement
- Take lead in defining the automation solutions for proactive and reactive opportunities
- Take responsibility in defining and delivering MVPs to show case new thoughts and capabilities
- Take the ownership in resolving issues during project delivery, for automation related areas
- Proactively plan and work towards building mindshare in the market by working with analysts and publishing differentiated perspectives
- Work with partners to create solutions at scale that can drive significant revenue.
- Overall 13+ years of experience in services, consulting or product business, primarily in a role solving customer problems
- Demonstrable experience in customer facing role, in a global context, majority of which should be around understanding customer business, contextualizing a loosely defined business problem and crafting a solution and implementation approach
- Must have experience in leading a high performance team towards a common goal and outcome, through collaborative working
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing AI solutions in any of the prevalent areas like data science, machine learning, chatbots, ontology creation or computer vision
- Must have demonstrable experience in creating automation solutions and benefits to business
- Must understand the AI ecosystem in the market, open source resources available and ability to decide what to use and when
- Knowledge or experience in adjacent technology areas would be an added plus - IOT, mobility, AR/VR, and similar others
- It is desirable that the candidate has experience in new ways of working like Agile and DevOps.
- Must be open for frequent travels - both long and short terms
- Experience of working in the ENU business domain will be a plus
- Experience in implementing RPA solutions to improve process efficiency would be an added advantage
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law-
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.