HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:182 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Senior Engagement Manager - Presales Team - Manufacturing Vertical (10-15 yrs)
- This career opportunity is with Wipros Presales team in the Manufacturing Europe Vertical. This team is a select group of accomplished individuals responsible for portfolio strategy, go to market strategy, deal pursuits, marketing communication and thought leadership.
- It provides leadership to key deal pursuits and is responsible to lead pursuits from end to end. This includes solution strategy, customer management, business case preparation and commercial modeling, pricing and contract negotiations.
- This is a high visibility role within the Vertical as it directly contributes to business growth and needs close interactions with key internal stakeholders, senior management, business finance and delivery heads.
Key Responsibilities :
- Once a lead or opportunity has been identified, the Sr. Engagement Manager takes complete responsibility of the deal until it is won. Sets up the pursuit team, establishes a plan to work, leads workshops (both internally as well as with the client or analysts), articulates the value proposition and messaging, articulates the win strategy and has the overall accountability of the pursuit.
- The Sr. Engagement Manager also drives account strategy for a defined set of accounts and drives several business updates and strategy discussions with Wipro management.
The following skills are essential for the role:
- Understanding of manufacturing businesses, processes and markets
- Strong business acumen understanding of business levers, P&L, ability to build business cases, financial analysis, scenarios, etc.
- Strong conceptual understanding of the breadth of information technologies such as ERP, CRM, ECM, eCommerce, DW/BI, Analytics, Data Centers, End User Computing, Cloud Computing, Mobility, Product Engineering, IoT, etc.
- Strong conceptual understanding of IT services such as Application Implementation, Application Integration, Application Development, Application Maintenance, Infrastructure Services, Business Process Services, Consulting and Engineering Services.
- Strong analytical thought process an ability to break down the larger task into smaller components that fit like a clockwork to deliver the desired output.
- Strong program management skills an ability to assertively lead the deal pursuit team and ensure that all tasks are accomplished.
- Strong interpersonal skills an ability to lead a geographically and culturally diverse virtual team from across the organization that comes together to work on a deal pursuit.
- Strong articulation skills Excellent articulation of Wipros value to the customer as well as articulation of the customers requirements to the team is a critical success factor.
- Prior Experience and Qualifications : Overall 10+ years experience, preferably with prior experience in presales and/or sales. A Business Management degree from a top tier b-school preferred; but exceptional candidates without a business Management degree will also be considered
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well