HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:811 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Presales Consultant - Telecom (5-10 yrs)
This role provides an opportunity to work across the entire lifecycle of opportunities for Telecom Service Providers in the Middle East & Africa (MEA). It will involve performing pre-sales activities for of one or more large accounts in Telecom space in MEA, giving an opportunity to participate in exciting deals and learning about the IT industry, the domain and the business.
Domain and Industry Knowledge:
- Good understanding of the Wipro service offering.
- Understanding of Telecom IT Business.
- Strong working knowledge of BSS Product Portfolio / leading OEM solutions will be an added advantage.
- Pre-sales consultants, business analysts, solution architects, domain and Bid management teams.
- Past Experience of working across MEA market will be an added advantage.
- Experience of managing the complete opportunity lifecycle (both proactive and reactive).
- Experience in strategy development, account and market research will be highly preferred.
- Good hold on commercials – pricing, billing & commercial terms.
- Strong Bid Management Skills for independently managing & contributing to RFP’s / Pro-active Proposals / Complex deals.
- Help vertical heads in generating demand, deal qualification & in building pipeline. This includes research on top focus accounts (existing and new), competition analysis, planning proactive market activities like analyst mapping etc.
- Handle and manage multiple proactive and reactive proposals simultaneously including RFPs and tenders.
- Work closely with Service Lines to understand their offerings and how they can be further tailored to specific Telecom customer needs.
- Work in a complex bid environment where service lines could be playing a major role and team work is essential.
- Work with finance teams and vertical leaders to put together bid P&L. Come up with innovative financial structuring of deals based on market / deal needs. Connect at higher level of client organizations as part of presales process and make world class presentations.
- Evangelize, create and implement a solid opportunity tracking mechanism with tracking on a weekly basis.
- Interact with SLs and external partners to architect / size the solution including h/w and s/w components. Improve pre-sales productivity by bringing in best practices, reusable components etc.,
- Deep understanding of Telco eco-system, IT architecture & solutions including Billing Solution, IT Application, OSS Solutions, Application Development & Testing, Cloud Solutions including database technologies, storage & infrastructure, ERP, Managed Services, Analytics Solutions with good Commercial / Business Finance Understanding and acumen.
- Having worked in Telecom domain is a significant advantage.
- Strategy Development – Long term & tactical.
- Reactive Opportunity Management including coordination across the organization.
- Creation of proactive offers / propositions.
- Presales support for large accounts.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.